On some lots, an easement or right-of-way is registered to allow a concrete or grass drainage swale construction. Easements or rights-of-way shown on approved Lot Grading Plan must be displayed on a lot grading certificate. Lot grading certificates are completed for all new developments and infills to ensure compliance with lot grading guidelines and bylaws.